Gary and Carla Rizor have owned County Seat Lounge, one of Hastings’ most popular restaurants, since 1983. County Seat Lounge is home to knowledgeable bar staff, attentive wait staff, and a highly skilled and creative kitchen team.
The main dining room with its original tin ceiling and exposed brick walls makes for a warm and cozy dining experience. A second dining room, the Courtyard Dining Room, is available for private parties and special events. Our fully stocked bar and lounge, where neighborhood regulars gather for food and drinks, is a popular place to refresh and relax. During the summer months, join us on our outdoor patio where you’re likely to enjoy our live music and entertainment series.
County Seat is dedicated to using the highest quality local and freshest ingredients in our recipes and is proud to support local farms, growers, and producers. Following our commitment to responding to the needs of our customers, we are continually expanding our gluten free menu items. The Seat also proudly carries Michigan wines, beers and spirits.
We proudly feature local specialties from our friends at:
- Tom Otto Turkey Farm, Middleville
- Mooville Quality Creamery, Nashville
- Cotants Farm Market, Hastings
- Dancing Goat Creamery, Grand Rapids
- Crispy Country Acres, Holland
- GEE DEE BEES, Lansing/Hastings
- Mama Muccis Pasta, Canton
- Rakowski Family Farm, Wayland
- Stickman Baekerei, Middleville
- Tom’s Meat Market, Hastings
- Winters Calico Fields Farm, Grand Ledge
. . .and continue to add quality farms
County Seat Lounge is a restaurant owned and operated by people who care in South West Michigan.